Sunday, September 16, 2012

Week Numbah 2

Oooook so it's been a couple of days since I've written but that's ok! I'm going to go over the whoooole week.
So Monday was the first day of class (feels like years ago). The went well and it was fun and I liked my classes.
Tuesday I had something nasty happen to my eyeball and I missed class but I went to the doctor's and got some drugs for it and by that night it was almost perfect.
Wednesday: I dropped a couple of classes and signed up for a couple of classes and got it all figured out :) oh! and that was my craziest day this week.
Thursday: Two classes only (so nice after having a whole day of FIVE classes) got bunches of stuff done.
Cody, Samantha, Carole, and Me
Friday: Went to three classes and then came home. Homework was worked on and then that night, Samantha, Bo, Cody, Carole, Matt, and I went to a block party... It was INSANE but fun :) We only stayed for about a half hour and then decided to walk around campus for a bit. We went to Porter Park and tried star-tripping. Then we found out (the hard way) that there's a miniature water park over there.... hahaha it was super funny. Then my friend, James and his roomie, Jace showed up and we started an epic game of Lava Monster on the play-structure. It was soooo fun. We played until about 10:30 and then decided to go home.
Saturday! Finally! No classes... Sleep in until 10.... Stay in my jammies until 2 :) so nice haha Got a bunch of homework done and the rest of my laundry. Got dressed and then we went grocery shopping. Only spent $18 on groceries (ohhh yeah :)) Paige had a hot date to go on so Joelle and I went for a walk... Down to Broulims... to buy Nutella :D I'm really not supposed to buy that stuff... it goes by so fast. Then we took a little stop at Jamba Juice for a treat... We made it through the first week and we deserved it.
Then we walked back home and I made her say "Hi" to every guy we passed. It was fun.
When we got home Sidney was there. She was gonna go over to Mountain Crest where some of the guys in our ward live.
Joelle went with her and I decided to stay home and do some homework. Paige got home and when I told her where everyone was she said "Lets go" and so we did.
They were watching the Adjustment Bureau when we walked in so we got to see the last half hour of it and then all the other girls left and it was us four (me, Paige, Joelle, and Sidney) and seven guys. It was a lot of fun. We ran home cuz it was so cold and decided to watch Clue the Movie.
Today was Sunday and we went to church. It was fun and then we came home for about two hour. A couple of our FHE brother (Matt and Jordan) came over because they got locked out of their apartment (haha!) and we talked to them until we left for the fireside. It was a stake one so there were a bunch of people and it was a good one. My favorite thing they said was a quote from Elder Ballard, "All the easy things have been done. It's high adventure until the second coming."
So Kayleigh and I walked home and decided to make brownie so we did. And now I'm writing this.... In about a half hour we're gonna go stadium singing! :D I'm super excited haha
ok. gotta go now. That was my week. Love you!
Love,
Q

2 comments:

  1. Okay, so I've got to know....how did you "accidentally" find out about a water park?
    Sounds like it was a great week. So glad you're surrounded by so many good people. Glad your eye is doing better.
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok... so we were just walking around it checking it out and when we were walking away Matt found this button and pushed it.... There's this HUGE noise like a transformer firing up and we all start looking around and then water starts shooting out of the top. We all run away screaming and laughing... it was hilarious :)

    ReplyDelete