Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Daaaaay 3 :)

Ok... Today was WAAAAAY better than yesterday.
I actually left the apartment... :) haha
Math was at 7:45 and it went by really fast. The craziness of it was the my teacher walked in wearing an "In-Motion" dance team jacket (they're the LDS dance team around my neck of the woods). Kinda surprised me but it was nice to see something so familiar even though it was on my teacher.
After that I had about an hour break so my and my friend Joelle went back to our place, had a snack, and did some homework.
10:00 rolled around and I practically ran to Music and the Humanities. It was a lot of fun today. Even more fun since I had actually done the homework and knew what Brother Peck was talking about. That class went by fast too.
Then it was time for choir! :) I forgot how much I love choir. Seriously it's the best. We sang a bunch and the teacher in that class, Sister Ashby, is really cool. Waaaay better than the choir teacher from my high school that I had last year. The TA played a recording for us of a song that we're singing and it gave me chills... It's gonna be totally wicked! I'm super excited in case you couldn't tell :)
Group Vocal Instruction was right after that. This class is interesting. Sister Olsen is the teacher and she's funny old lady :) She wants us to think that she's 35 hahaha it was fun today.
I finally got to go home after that and ate some mac 'n cheese :) did some homework and got ready for the last class of the day.
Now this one, I had never been to before. It's my science class and it's only once a week. Wednesdays from 7:30-9:30.... kind of a sucky time for a class but whatever. My teacher is Brother Pettit and he is a huge nerd. He spent the whole first hour talking to us about bats and then for the second hour we watched a general conference talk but Richard G. Scott.... It's so interesting how there isn't a separation of church and state here. We say prayers at the beginning of every class and there's always connections to the gospel. I like it a lot. It's such a unique experience that you can't get anywhere else.
Ok well not that I've told you about my day I'm going to go to bed. Another busy day tomorrow.
Goodnight!
Love,
Q
P.S. my eye is a billion times better :) thank goodness for doctors. Mine even called me up to check on me today. What a nice guy :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I'm impressed with that doctor. You're in a great place. Just a warning--be careful what you expose about people....you never know who might be reading. It's okay to be completely open about how you feel as long as it's positive; you can word anything so that it sounds positive. What's Mom 1:1? Love you!

    ReplyDelete