Monday, September 3, 2012

College Life! :D

Ok so I know that I've only been here for a couple of days and that I'm not even in classes yet but I feel like talking about life right now :)
BYU-I Campus :)


So College... I never pictured myself actually getting here. I mean when you're in high school it doesn't feel like you'll ever get out of that place. Gonna be stuck in high school for the rest of your life!
But the senior year goes by sooooo fast. It was kind of crazy for me.
So that's one good thing.

Biggest tip ever... If you're paying for college yourself, work your butt off the summer before you leave. I know it's a no-brainer.... but I'm actually kind of glad that I had to give up my social life this summer. It was still fun and there were definitely some memorable experiences but I'm so grateful for the money.

Oh and when you get to college... even if you're not going to a church one (heaven forbid that you don't)... Say your prayers and read your scriptures. And don't just read them. Dive into them. Strap on your swimsuit and go for it :) It's pretty awesome and you'll get little love notes from your Heavenly Father where you least expect them to be :)

So that's what I've learned so far... I've only been here for two days. Also you should know that college is scary but fear means that you're growing. And it's so nice to be on your own haha
Love you guys!
Love,
Q

No comments:

Post a Comment