Sunday, September 23, 2012

Week #3

This week was fun.
If you want to read about the beginning of the week then go look at my old posts :)
The last day I talked about was Wednesday. So Thursday was fairly uneventful. I went to class and did some homework. Thursdays are really nice because I only have 2 one-hour classes :) I actually get a lot done on these days.
Friday was a lot of fun. I went to class and afterwards, my mom's friend came over to pick me up. She wanted me to babysit her little boy. His name is Isaiah and he's four months old. He has down syndrome and he's the sweetest little man ever. I watched him for 3-ish hours.
After that I came home and did some more homework. My friend, Carly, came over and we went to Porter Park. It was at least 80 degrees outside and we decided to go play in the fountain. We were the only ones there and everyone that walked by gave us funny looks but we didn't care. We were being all giddy and acting like little kids :)
Afterwards we came back home and Carly went to her apartment and I went to mine. I ate some food and then decided to watch a movie. A couple minutes after I started it Carly texted me that there were about a billion people in her apartment and she came over to watch with me.
We watched it and it was really funny because it was a thriller and we were both like "This is the perfect movie to watch with boys... Why are we not watching it with boys?!" It was hilarious.
After the movie, Julie texted me asking if we were still gonna go see Spider man. Of course the answer was yes. So Julie, Carly and I had a girls night out and went and saw The Amazing Spider man for $3 :)
Julie decided to go home after and so Carly and I went back to my place and ate oreos and watched another movie. Around midnight we decided to turn it off and she went home.
Saturday I did almost all of my homework. I did some laundry and Carly and I went grocery shopping. I got everything I needed and then we decided to watch another movie (shocker...)
We watched Miss Congeniality and The Lucky One. It was a lot of fun.
Sunday was today. We woke up to the power being halfway out! It was crazy! And then around 11:15, the rest of the power went out... What. The. Heck.
It was funny because when it went out we heard the girls next door who were showering scream :) hehehe
We went to church with the hopes that when we got back it would be back on. No such luck.
It didn't turn completely back on until 5:30-ish... But that was ok because when we got home it was halfway back on.
So now I'm sitting here writing this. I did my nails today haha that's how bored I was. They are now light blue (kinda minty) and I tried out the silver crackle stuff... It's pretty cool looking actually :)
ok gotta go eat dinner now. Love you!
Love,
Q

1 comment: