Friday, October 19, 2012

Foxy and Hottie

Today I miss my best friend.







My mom posted something about her coming over and giving her a Blizzard. It made me realize how much I am missing this amazing girl.
Anna and I have been really good friends since soccer in Middle School. I think we played on the same team for 3 years and it was a lot of fun.
We were also in band together in middle school and we would harass our band teacher. It was the funnest. High school came around and we still stayed really close.
Track and XC and all the adventures involved.







She's always been there for me. We basically grew up together.
This last year was probably the best. Senior year and I had a class with her every trimester. It was always super fun even though the classes sucked. We had all sorts of crazy adventures, like getting to school the day after Valentine's day and realizing that there was candy on sale at Alberton's! And running down the halls at school before it started to jump in her car and go get some :)
We would also ride around in her amazing Mustang with the top down and blasting Good Old Fashioned Lover Boy and singing at the top of our lungs.
Canoeing at Lake Oswego and getting Cold Stone afterwards. Going to see Batman and getting Noodle's and Company and just being crazy.
Stache-attacking Jaclyn's house and getting random Blizzards.
I miss all of our adventures. I miss running around like crazy people with my Foxy. I miss the baking parties and talking to her about boys and all the hilarious drama that comes with being best friends.
I miss having someone that I can talk to about anything and everything and who's always there for me.
She's my best friend and my adopted sister and I'm so grateful for her,

1 comment:

  1. I love her too. Wonderful to have such a great friend. I hope you guys'll always stay close.

    ReplyDelete