Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Faith

This week we were reading in Hebrews and chapter 11 is all about faith and how important it is. The chapter uses all sorts of examples from the Old Testament, examples of people who had strong faith, starting from Abel and heading all the way to people who were stoned which is referring to those in the New Testament. There's some really interesting examples but I just loved the message that chapter gave. The message was: faith is trusting in God and knowing that we don't have to know everything to get by. I feel like this has been a really important theme in my life. I know the gospel is true. I can't give a specific example of a time in my life when that has been testified to me, but I know that it's true.
All throughout my life I have tried to have strong faith. I have tried to believe in God and trust that everything's going to work out okay. This has helped me get through some really hard times in my life. Everyone has different trials and we all change as we make our way through them. Faith is what has given me strength to make it through. Faith has changed me and molded me into the person I am today. Faith gives me hope and it makes me more optimistic. Life sucks sometimes but when I have faith I can see through the dark times to the other side. Faith is a blessing and we are required to keep it strong and if we don't then we struggle. I don't ever want to struggle more than I need to. When I have faith, I know that Heavenly Father has my back and that he's watching out for me. My Savior is there and He is walking through anything with me, always.

No comments:

Post a Comment