Friday, February 10, 2012

Happiness Runs in a Circular Motion


So.... this past week I've had to deal with some friends that were depressed or constantly sad and complaining to me....
And so I shall tell you why I'm so happy all the time.
It's a choice. :)
Every day I wake up and decide that I'm going to be happy for the WHOLE day. Some days are harder than others to listen to myself. I just feel like it's a waste to go a day complaining about life when there's so much to be happy about.
That's one of the things I truly believe. There's always something to smile about. And if you can't find something then obviously you aren't searching hard enough... or you don't really want to be happy.

So, next time you're feeling upset try to figure out why... and then fix it. Be happy. Because a happy girl is the prettiest. And a smile is the best makeup a girl can wear.

oh and "Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one just remembers to turn on the light." - Albus Dumbledore ;)

4 comments:

  1. Dierdan and Lollie are very lucky to have you for a sister!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wise beyond your years beautiful girl! DJ and Lollie are truly blessed to have you for a sister to look up to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love, love, love this. You are a pretty amazing big sister. And I think it's great that you've figured out that happiness is a choice we make everyday. Just awesome.

    ReplyDelete